StyleCraft Stainless Steel Slim Deep-Tooth Cutter Moving Clipper Blade (SC501S)
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. The moving stainless steel Slim Deep Tooth clipper blade is ideal for all general cutting and allows for faster movement. The professional Japanese premium stainless steel is made of high quality material and is super sharp. This moving blade compatible with all StyleCraft and GAMMA+ clipper models. This package includes just 1 blade so you are not locked into a blade combination that you do not need. Buy the exact blade you need, StyleCraft offers you to mix and match your blades as you desire.
To replace the moving blade simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the clipper, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any Gamma+ or StyleCraft tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish.
How to Clean & Care for your Blade:
Gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe clipper body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
Features & Benefits:
- Capability - Fits all StyleCraft & Gamma+ clippers
- Highest quality Japanese Stainless Steel for a close, sharp cut
- Enhanced cutting performance with super sharp tips
- Fewer blade changes after daily use are more convenient, time saving and preferred by pros
- When to change your blade - we recommend depending on your daily use, every 1 to 4 months for maximum performance
- Best storage for clippers - do not wrap cord around clipper, hang from hook and use blade cover lid
- How to clean your blade - gently brush with maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), oil clipper, wipe clean with a dry cloth and use blade cover for storage
- Easy installation - This replaces the small moving cutter blade. Simply unscrew the two screws on the clipper, gently remove the old blade, replace with this one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on.
- Engineered & designed in USA, assembled in our Absolute Alpha and Protégé Clippers
30-Day Limited Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will gladly accept any unused and unopened products within 30 days of delivery.
105% Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are so low, we guarantee them! If you find a lower price for this item on a competitor's website, let us know using the form below and we'll beat their price by 5%! Certain guidelines & limitations apply.