Daylight TriSun Desk Lamp w/ 3 Color Temperature Options (U36401)
*This item is drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Not eligible for Expedited/Rush shipping or In-Store Pick-Up. Inventory for drop-shipped items is not guaranteed.
If you’re experiencing winter blues or symptoms of SAD, this 2-in-1 light therapy & desk lamp with 3 color temperature options is the perfect pick-me-up.
Choose from Daylight 6,000K, Cool light 4,000K and Warm light 2,700K in both the light therapy and desk mode. This highly functional lamp can be customized to your needs; simply adjust the brightness level to your liking, move the arm and shade into the perfect position, and charge your phone whenever needed using the built-in USB port. With a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of over 95 and a large 6.5" diameter shade, you can be sure of an exceptional light quality and shadow-free, evenly diffused light.
- Light source: LED
- Lumens: 1,000
- Lux output at 6″: 10,000
- Lux output at 9″: 5,000
- Lux output at 14″: 2,500
- Light color temperature: 6,000K / 4,000K / 2,700K
- Energy consumption: 14W
- Product color: Black/ Silver
- Product weight: 3.1lb
- Cable length: 59.1″
- CRI: 95+
- SAD lamp & desk lamp with 3 color temperature options
- Effortlessly alternate between light therapy mode and desk lamp mode
- Choice of Daylight 6,000K, Cool light 4,000K and Warm light 2,700K in both modes
- Tested to Medical Safety Standard EN/IEC 60601-1
- Light therapy mode: 10,000 lux at 6″ with automatic 30 minute off timer
- Easily adjust the brightness level with the tactile dimmer switch
- Built-in USB port enables convenient charging of your device
- Large 6.5″ diameter shade enables exceptional illumination and spread of light
- Adjustable arm and shade for perfect positioning
- 95+ CRI provides optimum light therapy & ensures accurate color matching
How to Use:
The key factors to consider when using light therapy are light intensity, distance & time.
To simulate the brightness of natural sunlight, we recommend using the SAD light on full brightness at arm’s length (20-28”), ideally every day for minimum 30 – 60min.
With the light closer to you, a greater intensity of light reaches your eyes. If you find the light too bright, simply place the lamp further away from you while increasing your session time. Alternatively, use the dimmer to reduce the brightness and increase the session duration to ensure you’re receiving the right amount of light.
Position the light to your side, with the shade directed towards you. Be sure to keep your eyes open as the treatment will not work on closed eyes. Do not stare into the light, it is sufficient that the light reaches your eyes indirectly.
Light therapy is at its most effective when used first thing in the morning. Avoid using your lamp in light therapy mode in the evening as you may have difficulty falling asleep. Your doctor can help you find the most beneficial light therapy schedule for you.
- Light therapy
- Office work
- Creative work
- Video calls
- Content creation
30-Day Limited Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will gladly accept any unused and unopened products within 30 days of delivery.
105% Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are so low, we guarantee them! If you find a lower price for this item on a competitor's website, let us know using the form below and we'll beat their price by 5%! Certain guidelines & limitations apply.