Daylight TwoSun Therapy & Task Lamp (U36201)
*This item is drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Not eligible for Expedited/Rush shipping or In-Store Pick-Up. Inventory for drop-shipped items is not guaranteed.
If you’re experiencing winter blues or symptoms of SAD, this 2-in-1 light therapy and task lamp is the perfect pick-me-up.
Lightweight and portable, easily alternate between light therapy mode and task lamp mode. When you’re not using the TwoSun as an SAD light, it’s ideal for illuminating your space and reducing eyestrain when enjoying hobbies or carrying out everyday tasks. This 2-in-1 lamp has been ergonomically designed to be easy to carry with one hand and folds up compactly when not in use. The Easy Twist Shade™ allows the light to be positioned and directed exactly where you need it while the brightness of the daylight LEDs can be adjusted using the tactile 3-step dimmer button. The high quality LEDs and CRI of over 95 provide optimum light therapy and ensures accurate color matching.
- Light source: LED
- Lumens: 800
- Lux output at 4″: 10,000
- Lux output at 8″: 5,000
- Lux output at 12″: 2,500
- Light color temperature: 6,000K
- Energy consumption: 19W
- Product color: Black/ Silver
- Product weight: 2.4lb
- Cable length: 70.9″
- CRI: 95+
- Lightweight and portable SAD light and task lamp
- Tested to Medical Safety Standard EN/IEC 60601-1
- Easily alternate between light therapy mode and task lamp mode
- Light therapy mode: 10,000 lux at 4” with automatic 30 minute off timer
- Easily adjust the brightness level with the 3-step dimmer button
- Easy Twist Shade™ to direct the light exactly where you need it
- 95+ CRI provides optimum light therapy & ensures accurate color matching
- Light, portable and ergonomically designed to be easily carried with one hand
How to Use TwoSun Therapy & Task Lamp:
The key factors to consider when using light therapy are Light Intensity, Distance & Time.
- Intensity: To simulate the brightness of natural sunlight, we recommend using the SAD light on full brightness at arm’s length (20-28”), ideally every day for minimum 30 – 60min. With the light closer to you, a greater intensity of light reaches your eyes. If you find the light too bright, simply place the lamp further away from you while increasing your session time. Alternatively, use the dimmer to reduce the brightness and increase the session duration to ensure you’re receiving the right amount of light.
- Distance: Position the light to your side, with the shade directed towards you. Be sure to keep your eyes open as the treatment will not work on closed eyes. Do not stare into the light, it is sufficient that the light reaches your eyes indirectly.
- Time: Light therapy is at its most effective when used first thing in the morning. Avoid using your lamp in light therapy mode in the evening as you may have difficulty falling asleep. Your doctor can help you find the most beneficial light therapy schedule for you.
- Light therapy
- Everyday tasks
- Desk work
30-Day Limited Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will gladly accept any unused and unopened products within 30 days of delivery.
105% Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are so low, we guarantee them! If you find a lower price for this item on a competitor's website, let us know using the form below and we'll beat their price by 5%! Certain guidelines & limitations apply.