GHD Glide Smoothing Hot Brush
Smooth flyaways and re-style 2nd day hair with the multi-award winning glide hot brush. Features 2x high performance ceramic heaters for uniform heat distribution at the safer-for-hair temperature of 365°F: the optimum temperature for styling on every hair type. An advanced anti-static ionizer combats static and smooths strands so hair is transformed in just a few quick strokes. The combination of high density short and longer bristles allow for large sections of hair to be styled and leaves salon smooth natural movement.
To give you extra peace of mind while styling, the ghd glide will go into an automatic sleep mode which switches off after 60 minutes of non-use.
Features & Benefits:
- Ceramic technology: With ionizer for taming hair and eliminating frizz.
- 365°F temperature for optimum styling: Any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised.
- Professional length cable: Long 9 ft. cord for hassle-free styling wherever you are.
- Pearl ceramic bristles: Pearl ceramic coating for the ultimate snag-free glide and glossy finish.
- Automatic sleep mode: Switches off after 60 minutes of non-use, for peace of mind.
How to Use:
- Begin with dry, detangled hair.
- Use GHD Heat Protect Spray - Bodyguard before styling to protect your hair and lock your look in place.
- Plug in your hot brush, and press and hold the button to turn the appliance on.
- Section hair and place glide at the roots and move through to the ends of the hair.
- When you're finished styling, press and hold the On/Off button for more than two seconds to turn off.
- Unplug and allow to cool in a safe place.
30-Day Limited Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will gladly accept any unused and unopened products within 30 days of delivery.
105% Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are so low, we guarantee them! If you find a lower price for this item on a competitor's website, let us know using the form below and we'll beat their price by 5%! Certain guidelines & limitations apply.