Seki Edge In-Grown Toenail Nipper (SS-203)
In-grown toenails are painful but luckily you can help prevent them by making sure you don't cut the corners of your toenails. When toenails are cut into the corners, toenails have a tendency to grow into the skin. This is why it's important to cut toenails in a square shape. Square-shaped toenails allow toenails to grow out straight rather than curve in. Typical nippers on the market surprisingly don't make it easy to do so. The curvature of this nipper, however, curves away from the nail allowing small precise cuts and the creating of square-shaped nails.
- All stainless steel construction
- Proprietary spring for long lasting smooth performance
- Ergonomic handle to fit comfortably in the hand
- Inward curvature of tips to create square-shaped nails
- Comes with a protective cap for safe storing
- Made in Japan
What this nipper can do for you:
- Great for preventing in-grown toenails
- High quality stainless steel and superior construction makes this nipper last a lifetime
- Convenient nipper cap keeps you and loved one safe, not to mention keeps the nipper in good shape
- Inward curvature of the tip is the star feature of this nipper allowing you to easily make small precise cuts to cut nails into a square shape
30-Day Limited Returns Policy
We want you to love your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will gladly accept any unused and unopened products within 30 days of delivery.
105% Best Price Guarantee
Our prices are so low, we guarantee them! If you find a lower price for this item on a competitor's website, let us know using the form below and we'll beat their price by 5%! Certain guidelines & limitations apply.